Industrial SJ-300 Slip Roll Machine, 12-Inch Forming Width, 20 Gauge Capacity
300 Slip Roll Machine
The Slip Roll mounts easily to a sturdy bench, providing strength and stability while forming sheet metal. Roller features adjustable knobs that allows the operator to adjust the spacing distance between rollers to control the radius of ends and to accommodate for various thickness in sheet metal.
- Durable & Sturdy
- Easy Manual Operation
- Two Removable Rollers
- Adjustable Rolling Radius
- Max Thickness: Metal Sheet 2.5 mm; Stainless Steel Metal 2.0 mm
- Max Steel Wire Diameter: 6 mm
- Max Width: 320 mm
- Roller Diameter: 30 mm
- 1 x SJ 300 Slip Roller Machine
- 1 x Gloves
- 1 x Iron Sheet
Easy Manual Operation
Large handle crank and hardened, heavy-duty gearing give you the mechanical advantage to roll mild steel up to 20 gauge. Mounts easily to a bench.
Two Removable Rollers
The upper axis of our slip roll machine can be easily pulled out in order to take out the processed work piece. Two detachable rollers with wire grooves. 3 wire-grooves (5/32 in., 15/64 in. and 5/16 in. ) Minimum Roll Diameter: 1.5 in.
Adjustable Rolling Radius
Roller features adjustable knobs that allows the operator to adjust the spacing distance between rollers to control the radius of ends and to accommodate for various thickness in sheet metal. Precision adjusting screws for upper and lower front rolls.
- Wide ApplicationThe slip roll has three specially positioned metal rollers to make bends, cones, and cylinders from sheet metal. Our slip roll machine not only reels but can also cone the materials. The form bender is a useful tool for press bending ornamental iron, mild steel, aluminum and other metals.