Manual T bending machine WZJ-II T bend tester machine equipment test the coated T bending tester of steel belt 1pc
Scope of application:
Film flexibility is a measure of paint one of the important indicators of the new varieties of
paint formulations of screening applications have great reference value.
The WZJ-II T-Bending Tester is a new model for testing the flexibility of coatings. It is
suitable for testing the T-Bending Tester of coated steel sheets and strips, as well as
T-Bending Test instrument.
One bend angle <45 °
Flatten the body stroke: ≥ 10mm
Test sample plate (steel, aluminum) Thickness: 0.5 ~ 1.0mm
Pressure plate (steel, aluminum) width: ≤ 100mm
Machine weight: 50kg
Dimensions: 300 * 300 * 190mm
Through the rotation of the left handle, the square bending buckle bending pieces parallel to
the shape of <45 ° angle: turn the right handle, driven by the crank lift mechanism so that the
triangle bending fast rise or fall, the specimen clamping or pressure Flat, form a T-bend.
The main structure:
Floor and left and right side panels.
Gear and crank lift mechanism.
Triangle bent Yaping fast.
Square rotation split pieces.
Guard and handle and other components.
1. Specification: 400 × 100 (mm)
2. Specimens should be placed in a 23 + 2 ° environment for at least 24h before cutting, and
the test should be carried out under the same conditions.
3. Turn the handle on the right side so that the triangular bending crimp block in the middle of
the testing machine picks up (≥10mm): Turn the left handle at the same time, so that the
squareturning split block and the triangular bending flat block become straight with the bottom
surfacestatus. (as the picture shows)
(1) Triangle bending flattened quickly
(2) Sample plate
(3) Square rotation split pieces
(4) The bottom plane
4. The sample plate is side down and into the triangle bending flattened quickly 15mm, turn
the right handle, the triangular bending flattening block down, pressing the sample plate: Turn
the left handle, so that the square rotation split The test board is bent, at which point the test
board forms an angle of <45 °.
5. Turn the handle on the left side, so that the square rotation of the split unit back to its original
position: Turn the right handle, so that the triangle bending flattening block, remove the sample
6. Will form a trial class <45 ° angle into the triangular bending flattening block: Turn the right
handle, the triangle bend flattening block down, then the angle of the test plate to be compacted,
the shape of a head is Thickness dimension arc and two parallel faces. That is to complete the
7. Repeat the above test procedure to compact the bend of the test plate “OT” and bend and
flatten it so that there is an intermediate layer of test plate thickness at the bend. That completed
the “IT” test.
8. Follow the above steps to repeat the experiment, you can get “2T, 3T” … … Bending (as shown)
Experimental results to determine:
Use Scotch tape (≥0.25N / mm) against the curved surface of the test, flatten the tape with
your fingers, and then peel it off in the direction perpendicular to the coating surface to check if
the coating is peeled off or peeled off Determine the flexibility of the coating.
1. When the specimen is bent at IT, there should not be any obvious gap at the bending surface.
2. Coating damage within 10mm from the edge is not taken into account.
3. In order to facilitate the transport, the test machine out of the company, the two handles are
not installed on the host. After the user devanning, with the wrench will be installed on the host
two handles the appropriate position, and be careful to tighten.